Ft.Toast is the capital city of Toasterland. It's not extremely crowded, despite being the capital, and despite Nova's castle (and Maffi's house) being right outside the village. It's split into a "residential" section and "commercial" section, much like an Animal Crossing: New Leaf town.
The residential section is kind of like a forest or a park.
Residents just outside the town include
- Train station, which can get to other cities in Toasterland.
- Re-Tail shop (maybe give it a distinct name?)
- Public gardens, with fruit trees and berry bushes.
- Small water park, with a pool and water slides.
- Hospital, which cures status effects and can offer limited treatment for non video game characters.
- Library, which has books, an enchanting table, and Internet access. People give lessons and workshops here sometimes.
- Town Hall, which has a lost-and-found, free resources, and spaces for meetings.
There are some decorations around town, including
- Fire pit
The commercial section has brick roads and is less forest-y.
- Ice Fox Shop
- Burger places
- Pizza places
- A restaurant ran by a pony who tries to put a focus on having good vegetarian options
- Donut shop
- Store that sells carnival food like deep fried Twinkies and funnel cake
- Literally just Taco Bell
Miscellaneous buildings include
- Museum, which shows off art made by residents, but also art from elsewhere too.
- Plane hangar, with lots of silly aircraft in it. Also a storage space for gummi ships.
- Airport, used to get to other town and other worlds.
- Some automated farms that are useful to have near home.
- Building supplies store with lots of different building materials, as well as tools
- Furniture store
- Ike's shop, with video game stuff. There's health recovery items, MP recovery items, potions with game-like effects, miscellaneous items.
- Clothing/fabric store run by Button. They sell clothes and fabric (including with fun fabric patterns) and they do plush repair.
- Magic item shop, with accessories that grant some kind of effect when worn, supplies for making portals, and more.
- An adult store
- Gummi ship part store
- Video game store
- Rotating cube
- Moai with sunglasses
- A fountain